E-Books & Audio Books
Oxford English for Aviation: For Pilots and Air Traffic Controllers
SB + CD1 (HTML) + CD2 (Audio) | 2008 | PDF + MP3 | 98 pages | ISBN: 0194579425 | English | 142 MB
Oxford English for Aviation For Pilots and Air Traffic Controllers
14 Days Free Access to USENET!
Free 300 GB with Full DSL-Broadband Speed!
An expanding series of short, specialist English courses for different professions, work skills, and industries.
A new series of short, specialist English courses for professions such as human resources, or marketing and advertising, and work skills such as telephoning, meetings, and presentations.
Each course can be completed in 25-30 hours, so students make progress quickly. Hands-on tasks allow students to use new language immediately.
English level: Intermediate
How can it be used?
* As a stand-alone, short, intensive course.
* For self-study, using the interactive MultiROM.
* Alongside a more general coursebook, such as International Express.
* ‘STARTER’ warm-up activities use students’ experiences to lead in to each unit topic.
* Tip boxes present key language points, useful phrases, and strategies.
* ‘OUTPUT’ activities at the end of each unit encourage discussion and immediate practice of the material.
* Interactive MultiROM with every title with self-study material for students to maximize their time in and outside the classroom.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
DOWNLOAD LINK NOW!!!